Welcome to the AVIS Drawing & Colouring Contest 2022
Hi parents & kids!
Join us and add a little colour to your day! In conjunction with the upcoming school hoidays, we would like to invite you to take part in our 'drawing and colouring contest' and show us how creative you are. Follow the simple instructions shown , and submit your artwork via the URL provided, and send us your entries before 30 November 2022. We got some exciting prizes up for grabs, so why not give it a go?
We have 3 categories for participation:
- Category A: Aged 7-8 years (Please download entry form)
- Category B: Aged 9-10 years (Please download entry form)
- Category C: Aged 11-12 years (Be creative. Draw us a picture the best describes the 'Travel-Lah With Avis' theme.)
How to participate:
STEP 1: Like & follow Avis Malaysia's Facebook page.
STEP 2: Share this contest post from our Facebook page (Please set to public view)
STEP 3: For Categories A and B you may obtain your entry forms by clicking the 'Download' button below.
STEP 4: For Category C, you are draw and colour a picture that best fits the theme 'Travel-lah with Avis'.
STEP 5: Submit your entries here (http://shorturl.at/ipquX) or via the 'Submit' button below.
Download Entry Form Submit Your Work
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all participants aged between 7 and 12 years old only. There are three categories: Category A is for participants aged 7-8 years old; Category B is for participants aged 9-10 years old; and Category C is for participants aged 11–12 years old.
- Participants may select ONE (1) design that they like, and proceed to download and print the artwork in A4 size from the link: http://shorturl.at/NT057.
- For categories A and B, colour the artwork with coloured pencil, crayon, magic colour pen, or touch art markers. For category C, draw and colour the artwork with coloured pencil, crayon, magic colour pen, touch art markers, or poster paint based on your creativity.
- Participants are required to submit the artworks through this link: http://shorturl.at/ipquX with the following information: –
- Participants Full Name as in I/C
- Participants Age
- Parents/Guardians Name as in I/C
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- All entries must be received by 11.59 p.m. (Malaysian time) on 30 November 2022.
- Only one (1) entry is allowed per person.
- The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination, and overall presentation.
- The organiser will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure that prevents a person from entering the Contest. Proof of artwork submission is not proof of entry.
- By entering the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations, and decision(s) of the organiser.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further requests, claims, or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the rules and regulations stated herein.
- Each winner is entitled to one prize only, and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners will be announced via Avis Malaysia’s Facebook page on 9 December 2022, and winners and their parents or guardians are required to collect the prize at the organiser’s office located at Level 2, EON Head Office Complex, No. 2, Persiaran Kerjaya, Glenmarie Industrial Park, Section U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, from 10 December to 16 December 2022. All unclaimed prizes after the collection period will be forfeited.
- The organiser will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage, or injury occurring during the contest or in connection with the contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organiser. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations, and final decision of the organiser.
- The organiser retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs, and/or video recordings of the participants, including all materials submitted during the contest, for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents or guardians, who, by submitting their entries to the contest, hereby consent, or, for parents or guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organiser. All participants and/or their parents or guardians, on behalf of the participants, shall not be entitled to claim ownership or any other form of claim or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from Avis Malaysia.
- The organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The organiser’s decision is final, and no further requests, claims, or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org