The Proton X50 Joins The Avis Malaysia Fleet
The new Proton X50 makes its debut in Malaysia, and has emerged as a strong contender to other compact SUVs in the market. The car is the result of the Geely-Proton partnership, following suit after the successful introduction and response for the Proton X70 over 2 years ago. Powered by a potent 1.5 litre turbocharged engine, the standard and executive variant of the Proton X50 delivers 150 PS (177PS for ‘Flagship’ variant) to the front wheels to give a confidence-inspiring drive and improved NVH levels offers a luxurious passenger experience too.
- 1.5 litre turbo MPI Petrol Engine and 7-speed DCT
- Daytime Running Lights
- Ride & handling tuned by Proton
- USB Connectivity & a 10-inch Infotainment system with touchscreen with "Hi Proton" voice command feature, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- 150 PS of power with 226Nm of Torque
- 6 SRS Airbags
- Automatic parking feature (For Flagship variant only)
- Dual zone air-conditioning
Experience Premium Features with the New X50
Inside the X50 is a feature-packed leather-wrapped interior that offers some exciting contemporary features like USB connectivity to keep all your devices in check. You and your loved ones are better protected with 6 SRS airbags along with Proton’s ride and handling, the X50 delivers a confident driving experience. Dual-zone air-conditioning with built-in air ionizer, and the 10-inch touchscreen infotainment optimizes passenger comfort during long drives.
Proton X50 : Available for Rental and Leasing
The new Proton X50 Executive is a versatile and comfortable SUV and is suitably viable as a corporate, leisure or family car. This latest addition to our fleet is now available for rental and leasing with Avis Malaysia.
For enquiries, email us at email@example.com or call +603 7803 7555 to know more.
* Images shown is from Flagship variant. Actual vehicle may differ.