AVIS Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card
UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
IT'S MORE THAN JUST CAR RENTALS
From November 2019, the Avis Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card will be available at all Avis outlets nationwide. Enjoy Convenience, and Access Exclusive Privileges
What is it?
The 'Avis Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card' is exclusively for Avis Malaysia customers and it works just like a normal Touch 'n Go card. However, with the 'Avis Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card', you will also 'unlock' special privileges from Avis Malaysia, as well as from our partners.
What are the benefits of this card?
- Flash this card, and enjoy 30% discounts on car rentals within Malaysia from Avis Malaysia.
- Enable access to exclusive offers and privileges from our partner theme parks, retailers, F&B, hotels and resorts in Malaysia.
- Enjoy full Touch 'n Go usage and features.
What if i need help or support?
For assistance or support regarding Touch 'n Go features, you may contact Touch 'n Go from 7am - 10pm daily via:-
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Careline: +603 2714 8888
For assistance or enquiries on Avis Malaysia partners and privileges, please reach out to us via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +603 7803 7555
HOW TO USE THIS CARD?
Where can I use this card?
Touch 'n Go is like adebit card and is mainly used for payments at the following:-
- Tolls at all highways or expressways in Malaysia.
- Ticketing counters for Malaysian main public transportation sytems, i.e.: LRT / MRT, city and inter-city buses or coaches, as well as trains.
Other places in Malaysia you may use Touch 'n Go cards includes:-
- To access special offers and promotions from Avis partners.
- To pay for carparks.
- To purchase movie tickets at selected cinemas.
- To pay for purchases at participating retail outlets.
- For full list of retailers that accepts Touch 'n 'Go, please click here.
How and where to reload a Touch 'n Go card?
The card can be reloaded in denominations of RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100, and RM500 at participating Touch 'n Go reload counters, with your desired value but up to a maximum of RM1,500 only.
For a full list of Touch 'n Go reload points, please click here.